The CAMEX Conference is created to serve you, so you can better serve your students. Our variety of educational session tracks and formats offer valuable learning and solutions to tackle your greatest challenges in campus retailing.
Speakers and Session details will be live in October of 2017
Merchandising and Buying
Marketing Communications, and Branding
Course Materials eXperience (CM-X)
Educational Programs and Formats
- Course Materials eXperience (CM-X): The premiere learning, networking, and business solutions opportunity for course materials specialists and business partners returns in 2018! Offered in conjunction with CAMEX, this targeted track of sessions, store-business partner networking opportunities, and facilitated strategy discussions offers the highest impact with the least time and resource investment. Mark your calendars for CM-X: March 2-4.
- Thought Leaders: Content experts that will introduce you to new concepts and push you to think differently
- Concurrent Sessions: Best practices, case studies, and tactical strategies in 50 minutes or less
- Flash Sessions: 30-minute presentations of a great idea from one of your peers
- Learning Tours: Offered before, during, and after CAMEX to provide more flexibility for your schedule